Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The term “INSESA” or “seller” or “us” or “our” or “we”, refers to INSESA, the owner of the website. The term “buyer” or “you” or “your”, refers to the website user.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only, and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Thou we endeavour to provide information which is accurate and current, neither we nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information, images, or materials provided or offered through this website or via email, correspondence, telephone conversations, live chat or any other source of communication, for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information, images or materials, may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meets your specific requirements. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product manuals and product specifications regarding technical or specific information relating to the product you wish to purchase.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which ere not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website. Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of your use of it, is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- This website may also include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites and we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product manuals and product specifications regarding technical or specific information regarding the use of the product you wish to purchase.
- Manufacturers of goods, may provide a voluntary warranty directly to the buyer in relation to goods supplied to the buyer. The buyer must address issues relating to a manufacturer’s warranty with the manufacturer on the terms of that warranty.
- INSESA provides a 90 day fault warranty on refurbished products, supplied as second hand to the buyer. If the goods become faulty within the warranty period from the purchase date, we may, at our discretion, either repair, exchange or refund the purchase price. Please refer to our returns policy for further information into returns process.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis, resulting from your use of this website. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses, whether direct or indirect, incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following such amendments, will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. Therefore, you should review the current terms each time you visit our website.